Saturday, April 25, 2015

Department of Defense online Cyber Security, for Experts Conference Invitation and Abridged Report: Bayo Cary

On April 22, 2015, I attended, a U.S. Department of Defense, cyber security, for experts online conference. At that conference, the U.S. Marines announced, that they have compiled evidence, that clearly indicates, that Obama and comrades, are supporting International terrorism. I am now waiting, for the transcript, to be sent to me, from the conference. I am also, now waiting, for the continuing education credit certificates, that I earned, for attending the conference, to be mailed to me.

Miss Bayo Elizabeth Cary, A.A., B.A., M.L.I.S.
1005 NW 39th Avenue
Gainesville, FL 32609

Cell: 001-352-262-9733
Email: bayo.cary@yahoo.com

I have communicated, the information, that was shared by the U.S. Marines-to the best of my ability, to all the countries, that are immediately affected-that I am aware of, by the announcement made, at the D.o.D. online conference, by the U.S. Marines: India, Bangladesh, Burma, United States, and the United Kingdom. Please contact me, if you see any announcements in the news, about what happened, and what was announced, at the D.o.D. online conference, by the U.S. Marines, this past: April 22, 2015.

         It is my opinion, that American News, and International News-are not being honestly reported, due to political pressure, from International terrorist organizations. In America, and in many other countries, failing to report news honestly, and in priority, as it occurs, is against the law, and, major media outlets, are at risk, of losing their rights, to air any news in the U.S., under a U.S. media license, because-as previously stated-it appears, that news, is not honestly being reported here. Are any other countries, experiencing a media black-out, due to political pressures, that are being exerted, by International terrorist organizations?

No comments:

Post a Comment