Sunday, April 26, 2015

Faked Royal Pregnancies: In Touch tabloid Magazine: Kate Middleton: April 26 2015: Bayo Cary

April 26, 2015

      The birth, of the Royal baby, is announced again, on the cover of: In Touch, tabloid magazine, like Kate, has already given birth to the: "new baby." However, the article, inside of the magazine, states, that the baby is on its way-rather than confirming, what the cover states:

"New Mom Kate-At Home With the Royal Baby."

This is the cover of the Star tabloid magazine, that came out, on April 20, 2015:

Crowds Cheers Kate At  Hospital
All About The Royal Baby (with a picture of a new baby and Kate-past tense.)!
Kate opts for natural childbirth
William:"She's beautiful (past tense)!
The Queen chose the name (past tense)!

And this, is the cover, of the: In Touch tabloid, which is already on stands now, although it is dated, copy, for May 4, so, it takes at least a month, for an article to be written, published, and distributed. People online are arguing-and I agree, that Kate faked a Royal pregnancy and a Royal childbirth again-at the beginning of last month, because, the tabloid magazines, needed lots of time, to get the stories edited, and published, and distributed:
It appears, from what I have read, inside the magazines, that the cover photos, and the headlines were maintained, and in the second printing of the story-the second faked pregnancy, by Kate, only the stories, inside of the magazine, where edited, and altered-the covers-remained unchanged. Tabloids, are never very honest. Tabloids, are publications, that are paid to publish news, both: online, and in print. Tabloids, do not abide by the rules, of media ethics, and honesty, and what they print, is not usually the truth, or, it is only a half truth.

      I am a freelance: reporter, investigator, researcher, photographer, writer, etc.-living as apolitical prisoner, in Gainesville, FL U.S.A. .I am a distant cousin, to Princes William, and Harry, of the U.K. .I am concerned about my own situation, here in the U.S.-I have 3 children, and, I am concerned about how my distant cousins, are being treated, in the U.K. . If you have any information, about Kate, and the faked Royal pregnancies, or about Kate, and ties to International terrorism, then, please contact me. I am conducting, and on-going investigation. If you would like to assist me, with financial donations, then, I can be contacted, by the following information:

Bayo Cary
1005 NW 39th Avenue
Ganinesville, FL 32609

Cell: 001-352-262-9733
Email: bayo.cary@yahoo.com
Google+: Bayo Cary or +Bayo

I have established, a non-for-profit organization: Emergency International Internet Relief. All donations, are therefore, tax deductible. I do not know, if I am receiving all of my post mail, however, I do seem to receive mail sent, by: UPS and FedEx. If you would like to send a donation, by UPS or FedEx-please inform me of such, because, I must be at home, in order to receive the package, an to be certain, that the mail is not stolen, off my front door step. Thank you for your continued interest, and support.


       

No comments:

Post a Comment