Sunday, April 26, 2015

Fake Royal Birth Announcement # 1:Treated as Official News: US: Carried by Major Retail Stores: Bought At CVS: Bayo Cary

April 26, 2015

        I do not believe, that Kate, is pregnant. Nor do I believe, that Kate Middleton is a woman. Vanity Fair, agrees with me, that Kate, looks like a transgendered. Today, while shopping at C.V.S., in Gainesville, FL U.S.A., at 13th street, and 39th Avenue, I picked up, the last copy, of the Star, tabloid magazine, with Kate, and a baby on the cover. This copy, of the Star tabloid magazine, is dated: April 20, 2015. The story, had to have originated, weeks before, in order for the publisher, and editor, to complete the full story, and, to have time, to have it published, and mailed out to their subscribers, in the U.S., and in Canada. The headlines read:
  1. Crowds Cheer Kate At The Hospital
  2. Breaking News From London
  3. Kate Opts For Natural Childbirth
  4. William: "She's Beautiful (past tense)!"
  5. The Queen Chose (past tense) the name!

Current news online, and in the US media., is that Kate is pretending, that the baby is not born yet. When this Star tabloid magazine was published, Americans ignored the publication. Americans, are not interested, in a drag queen, named Kate, pretending to give birth to Royal babies, in the U.K..

      Additionally, this is not the first print of this magazine. The inside article, does not correspond, with the cover story. The cover story states, that the baby is born, and crowds were there, and Prince William said: "the baby is beautiful," and the Queen held a baby naming ceremony. Kate is nothing butt a complete liar. Kate, is not preganant-in my opinion, and has never been pregnant with anything, and, in my opinion, forced Prince William into marriage, and, is pretending to be Royal, as well. I do not believe, that Prince William is gay, or interested, at all, in Kate, and I believe, that Kate, has known Prince William and his family, since Prince William was very young. I saw pictures posted online, of Prince William and Kate, and William looks younger than a college student in the pictures, and Kate, looks the same-old, just like now. Additionally, I am concerned, that Kate may be a terrorist. If you have any additional information about the history, of Will and Kate, in the U.K., that would contribute, to my speculations, and presumptions about Kate, please do not hesitate, to contact me:

Bayo Cary
1005 NW 39th Avenue
Gainesville, FL U.S.A.

Cell: 001-352-262-9733
Email: bayo.cary@yahoo.com
Twitter: bayocary1
Facebook: Bayo Cary
Google+: Bayo Cary or +Bayo

This is an on-going, investigative, research news story. I am a Freelancer, living in penury, in the U.S. . I have not been hired in the U.S., for any real work, since 2008, because of Obama, and comrades, and their International terrorist groups. I am looking for connections, between Obama and his terrorist groups, and Kate Middleton, and Camilla. Thank you for your time, and for your continued support.

       Donations, of the financial sort, to support my investigative efforts, and free news, can be addressed to: Emergency International Internet Relief Non-For-Profit Organization. I do not know, if I am receiving my U.S. postal mail. I have had a great deal, of my U.S. postal mail stolen, by my adopted mom, Susan Cary: 001-352-219-3459, and by others, who are working within the U.S. postal service now, in the United States. I receive packages, from: UPS, and FedEx-however, I have to know when the package will arrive, because, I must be at home, in order to receive it. Thank you again.

1 comment: