Saturday, April 25, 2015

US Mental Health Terrorist Connection:FACT: 001-352-271-8605 Bayo Cary: 001-352-262-9733 Please leave a message.

This is a scan, of the empty medication container, that was prescribed for me, by: Dr. Hershberger, E., at FACT: 001-352-271-8605, in Gainesville, FL USA. I take the medication, as prescribed, for mild depression. I am not depressed anymore. Yesterday, just one day following, my announcement online, about the U.S. Marines report, to the Department of Defense, at the online cyber security for experts conference-a terrorist, from FACT, came to my apartment, and attempted to force me to take Abilify. The woman-the terrorist, was trying to over-medicate me, with medication, that I do not require at all. She gave me an information sheet, that stated, that the medication is required, for: depression, that will not go away, and, for anxiety, and, I have neither. I have no more depression, and no anxiety disorder. I have never been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder-not by Dr. Hershberger, and not by any other psychiatrist either.

          I called FACT to complain, and the receptionist, did not want to give me the woman's name-who tried to force feed me Abilify. When I called the FACT office, the second time, I spoke to the nurse-Mike, and Mike told me, that Abilify, is an anti-psychotic, and not an anti-depressant. I am not a schizophrenic. I am not psychotic, or having hallucinations, or delusions. Additionally, Dr. Hershberger, has not seen me in her offices, in over 2 months. The terrorist, working at FACT team, tried to force me to take, a dangerous, and stroing anti-psychotic medication, for a mental illness, that I do not have-without having me evaluated by the psychiatrist, who has agreed to see me. I think the woman, forced the psychiatrist, to order the medication for me, or, she ordered the medication, herself. All of the above, is illegal, in the U.S..

        The psychiatrist, has to see me, and tell me, if she wants to change a diagnosis, and if she wants to prescribe a different, or an additional medication. The psychiatrist, at FACT, Dr. Hershberger, as previously stated, has not seen me, in over 2 months, and thought, I was doing fine, and that, it was not necessary to see me again, until May 4, 2015. However, now that a terrorist, working at FACT-who is offended by my honest communications, about the Department of Defense online conference, and the report by the U.S. Marines, that they have collected evidence, that Obama and comrades, are terrorists-I must see the psychiatrist. I am not experiencing a mental health emergency. I am happy. I am working hard. And, I just earned an "A," in my first class, through Northcentral university, in my Post Master's Degree Program, in Business Administration, with a specialization, on: Advanced Accounting.

Additionally, my adopted mom, is a terrorist, as well. Susan Cary, Esq: 011-352-219-3459. My adopted mom, is a Democrat, and supports Obama and his terrorist comrades. My adopted mom, Susan Cary, campaigned for Obama. I refused to vote for Obama both times. I am a Republican.

        My adopted mom, Susan Cary Esq.-lies, when she gets mad with me, when I ask for my children back, and when I am trying to leave the U.S., and she uses her U.S. legal degree, and Florida Bar Membership, to lock me up, in a mental hospital, to be tortured, and over-medicated, when nothing is wrong with me. My adopted mom, pretends that, I am seriously depressed, and a danger to myself and others, and that I am-even suicidal, when, none of the above is true.

       My adopted mom, Susan Cary, Esq., goes out of her way, to keep me away from my children-although, I have never abused my children. My adopted mom, pretends like a have serious mental health issues-that do not exist. I have already won a court case against my adopted mom, for pretending like I am crazy-when I am not. My adopted mom, does not care, that she has already lost against me in court once, she continues to accuse me, of being seriously depressed, when I am happy, and she continues to abuse, both: me, and my 3 children. Today is my oldest daughter's Birthday, and I do not know, if I will be allowed to hear from her today, or to see her today. I hate Susan Cary Esq. She has been abusing me and my children-excessively-ever since my children were born. My life, and the lives of my children, are in immediate danger. Please help, if you are able?

Miss Bayo Elizabeth Cary, A.A., B.A., M.L.I.S.
1005 NW 39th Avenue
Gainesville, FL 32609

001-352-262-9733
bayo.cary@yahoo.com



   

No comments:

Post a Comment