Sunday, April 26, 2015

Initial Human Rights Violations In the U.S. Complaint: I am looking for a court, to hear my cases: Bayo Cary



April 26, 2015
            
      My name is: Miss Bayo Elizabeth Cary, and I am living in the U.S. . My human rights are being violated. In 2000, the U.S. decided not to ratify the Rome Statue, and to join the International Criminal Court system, that is represented, in France. In that same year, 2 other countries, decided not to ratify, the Rome Statute: Israel, and The Sudan. There are extreme violation, of human rights occurring, in: The U.S., Israel, and in the Sudan. Citizens of these countries-like myself, have no obvious legal recourse, for violations of our civil, and human rights, as defined by U.S., and International law. 
  
             On April 22, 2015, at an online Department of Defense conference, that I personally attended, the U.S. Marines announced, that, they had collected evidence, which proves, that Obama and comrades, are supporting International terrorism. I, and many other Americans, have been victims, of International terrorism in the U.S.-where lawyers are refusing human rights cases. I need a court system, to hear my cases, and so do, many other Americans. Can you please assist me? bayo.cary@yahoo.com 001-352-262-9733 Fax: 001-352-433-1875

            Due to the unfavorable political environment, in the U.S., I have been Blacklisted, by the Obama administration, and by his terrorist support network groups, and active cells. America is full of immigrants now, who are Israelis and Muslim. They are refusing to hire me, because I do not date, and because, they say, that I am over-qualified, for every position that I apply for. My adopted mom, kicked me out of my home, after she failed to take care of her property-that, I was just renting. I was homeless, for 5 years, and suffered many injuries, from police and from other attacks. My adopted mom, still refused to assist me.

             I have been refused work in the U.S., since 2008. I cannot support myself, in the U.S., although, I am over-qualified to work. Additionally, my adopted mom, supports Obama, and his terrorist initiatives. My adopted mom, steals my mail, and anything else she can get her hands on. She keeps my away from my children-for no reason. I have never abused my children. My adopted mom, takes things away from my children, that I buy and give to them-things they need: like food and clothing, and when my adopted mom, gets mad at me, she pretends that I am seriously depressed, and suicidal-when I am not at all. My life is in danger. 

            My adopted mom, locks me up in mental hospitals, to be tortured, with medications, that I do not require-where I beaten, and raped. I want my children-who are all 3, almost adults, back in my care, and, my children and I, want to leave the U.S. .No one is offering me any real work here, or assisting me financially, in any significant way. I have posted examples, of my recent research work, and homework, to the following Google Blogger account: bayocary.blogspot.com 

          My children and I, are distant relations, to princes, William and Harry, and I Tweet, to Prince Harry on Twitter-however, I do not know, if he receives my messages. My children and I, would like to make contact, with our British Royal relatives: Princes William, and Harry. I have begun to apply for work, in Australia. Please assist us. We need help financially, to relocate, and, I want to try my cases. I have been saving, and documenting evidence. Thank you. bayo.cary@yahoo.com 
001-352-262-9733 Fax: 001-35204331875 Please respond, to my inquiry. I will begin, emailing supporting documents, to your attention, over the next couple weeks.

       There are a long list of dates, and complaints, that spand over 15 years. If you agree to assist me, with filing my complaints, then, I will begin to send you more documents, and more data, concerning my human rights violations cases, which have occurred, in the U.S.. For now, more information is available online, at Google Blogger: bayocary.blogspot.com Thank you for your time, and for your full attention. Please respond promptly. I will email, into your offices, supporting documents, to my claims. Thank you again, for your assistance.
       I think that the issues, should be dealt with, in a court of law. I am owed compensation-financially, and, an excessive amount, for the human rights violations, that I have had to suffer through, here in the U.S., because America failed to ratify, the Rome Treaty, in 2000, and because, Obama, a terrorist, was elected president, of the U.S.. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment